Sunday, January 25, 2009

Coke VS Pepsi - Who Cares?

I for one love them both!  They both have given me tons of free stuff this year.  I just looked back at my accounts for both www.mycokerewards.com and www.pepsistuff.com to review all of the things that they sent me and I was surprised at just how much stuff I was sent.  The Pepsi promotion is now over, but we had a good run.  The Coke promotion will finish this year.  So, in no particular order, here is all of the stuff they have sent me.

Coke-    

360 Photos from Snapfish

5 Photo Books

4 Cokes

$38 Subway G.C.

$20 Omaha Steaks

3 tickets to Six Flags ($150.00 value)

$25 Rest G.C.

2 Blockbuster Videos

8 Magazine Subscriptions

2 Dominos Pizzas

$10 Foot Locker G.C.

A Huge Donation was made to Toys For Tots

Several People also took caps for Photo Books and Six Flags Tickets

I estimated this to retail for about $660.00

Pepsi did not run the promotion for long, but they still sent lots of good stuff like:

1 Duffle Bag

1 Belt Buckle

2 Beach Bags

2 Lunch Bags

1 pr Pajamas

5 T Shirts

5 CDs

15 DVDs

Several people also got lots of MP3 downloads

Approx retail value - $400.00

So needless to say, little Coke/Pepsi caps that we all throw away do add up if you take the time to enter them in the computer.  I know that you are all dying to know why I have not died from diabetic shock due to so much cola intake.  I recieved all of the caps for free from a friend at my hubby's work.  I really only wanted to get 1 ticket to Six Flags and he soon gave me enough for 3.  The rest as they say is history.  I still have more caps and yes, you can make fun of me now!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love it, it's great what you were able to get for free. I love thriftyness. I'm proud to be your friend! Are we still friends?