Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's A Bird, It's A Plane, No It's Superchunky!


The Superhero unmasked for his blogging fans! Love that hair!

Showing off his strong muscles!

Classic "I will save the day" pose

Every Superhero needs a awesome cape!

Gosh, I love my Superboy! One day, I hope he will grow up to be a Superman!

This afternoon, my mom gave Chunky his birthday present that one of my friends made for him 2 months early. She was never able to wait to give presents. Chunky is all into superheros right now. His favorites are LarryBoy from Veggie Tales and Spiderman. I had to take lots of pictures, because before I know it my little boy will grow up into a man. I still can't believe that we are done with the baby, toddler, and preschooler years. Time goes by in a flash just like any good Superboy should do!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That hair!!!!! My baby is growing up so fast right before our eyes...Next I will be hearing that he is getting married!!!! NOT!!!!

amy f. said...

Alex is cracking up at that first picture of him...cracking up. He looks like he should be in a rock band.