Saturday, November 15, 2008

You Know You Have A Small Child When.....

1)You reach in your purse for your keys, but instead pull out a batman car.
2)When you go to sleep, their is usually a little car, phonics toy, or if you are lucky, a book on your pillow.
3)If you look in your CD player, you will find Veggie Tales or a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse CD.
4)There is always a surprise in the fridge, could be a magnet or could be a toy from Easter last year.
5)Your house is never clean, and there is always something on the floor.
6)You always keep candy in your purse for the moments you want to avoid a melt down in public places.
7)You consider french fries and pizza as 2 major food groups.
8)After all things listed above, you can look at your cute kid and still smile!

3 comments:

amy f. said...

Yes, I can relate to all of these, particularly the house always being a mess and pizza and french fries being food groups, aren't they?? Sadly, I thought that even prior to being a mom...haha.

a said...

I love this list. I can totally relate to pulling strange things out of my purse. I also find the strangest things in my car, too. :)

The Cope's said...

Good one, Kristy! I just recently found a plastic toy in the frig. lol. We gots to get together sometime. I miss you and Connor. =)