Sunday, November 2, 2008

Funny Food and Other Stuff

Good morning! It's a beautiful Sunday. Have you said good morning to God yet?
Can you guess what holiday is coming next?
Chunky "rolling" in candy!
Firefighter Chunky to the rescue!
Chunky's first attempt at roller skating. Lasted 15 minutes. More interested in video games!

Apple day at school gone bad!

The past few weeks have been very busy! I am still much more productive without cable. In fact, I have not even been watching TV on the internet! In other news, I finished my Christmas shopping yesterday. But now I have to go back and return a few things because I found several things cheaper at other stores (like a $10 difference for 1 toy - Toys R Us was cheaper than Target). I also voted yesterday at Payless on Beck and was amazed that I could just walk right in , only had to wait 3 minutes, and then vote! I am sure that Tuesday will be much busier! I am so glad that both the voting and the shopping are done with! By the way, I got the idea for the turkey at a great website with tons of fun stuff to do with the kids. The site is http://flipflopsandapplesauce.blogspot.com

1 comment:

amy f. said...

What a fun post...made me hungry, haha. The turkey is really cute...however, I find it a real waste of perfectly good peanut butter cups! Glad you had a great weekend.