Monday, September 1, 2008

No Labor "Labor Day Weekend"

Sharing french fries with Ita
The new colorforms that stick on the wall - how cool!
Chunky makes a new friend!
Attempting to burn off excess energy!
Getting a massage after a long and busy weekend!

It is rare that we have 3 whole days off! Hubby only had 2 due to work, but it is rare he gets 2 days off in a row. This weekend we did nothing but lounge, watch movies, or play. Oh yeah, and nap (really long naps)! We watched 5 movies, when rarely we are able to watch one. We rented all 3 of the "Left Behind" movies and loved each of them. We also had a date night - if you remember, our last one I think was in June? Chunky made 2 dozen cookies and I ate them all! We also visited my uncle, saw a deer, and went to church. Our TV also stayed on Hurricane watch and we are so grateful that New Orleans was spared! So, now that I look at this post, I guess we did do lots of things, but it was fun! Oh well, back to work tomorrow. When is the next holiday?????

1 comment:

amy f. said...

What a fun AND relaxing Labor Day weekend...a movie marathon?! I can't remember the last time I did that. Sounds awesome. See you tomorrow :-)