Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Rock Star


Is this Chunky or Elvis

Chunky starting a dance craze at the laser light show!

Having a great time as usual at the laser show!

Last night our local library put on a laser show. I went there not expecting too much, but I was very wrong. They hired a professional laser show business to come in and they put on a non-stop 45 minute show. Of course, I was nervous about how Chunky would act, but he had a great time! He even led the crowd to perform sound effects. During one part of the show, they put on some techno music with lasers. Chunky jumped out and yelled to everyone "get up, lets dance!" What followed next looked like a techno rave of preschoolers. I now know for sure, that I have a leader, not a follower on my hands (also a hard core rocker). Oh well, here is to many more years of a loud house! In other news......WE WON THE HOLIDAY PHOTOS MEMORY CONTEST!!!!!! A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO VOTED EVERY SINGLE DAY! Look out for Chunky's winning photo in the newspaper in the next few weeks! Thanks to all of my friends and family that voted! I know we will have a great time at the water park and hotel! Everyone have a happy and safe new years eve tonight! Will post my resolutions tomorrow!

2 comments:

amy f. said...

This post cracked me up...wish we could have been there to get a glimpse of Chunky's future clubbin' days...haha.

The Cope's said...

Chunky even has an a little Elvis lip curl going on. Something you may not know about me yet....I'm a huge Elvis fan! Too cute, Kristy!