Monday, December 1, 2008

Everyone Out Of The Kitchen!


So, this morning, my mom watched Chunky for me. He loves her so much and she wants to spend some time with him before he goes to school next year. This morning, he asked if he could bake his "cupcakes" in the oven. She saw no harm, since the oven was off, and wants to encourage his love for cooking! Needless to say, several hours later, while Chunky was napping....my mom forgot that he was cooking cupcakes and turned the oven on. Several minutes later, a oven full of smoke, and the nice aroma of burning plastic......she remembered! All of the plastic molded onto the oven rack. Lets not forget last week, when she was cooking him pizza, he told her smoke was coming from the oven, she did not believe him, and low and behold, smoke was coming from the oven. I am thinking when Chunky grows up he will be a fireman that really know how to cook! Everyone loves a man in uniform who can cook!

1 comment:

Lora said...

OMG, what a mess! I could so-o-o see me doing that too!