Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cameras and Cuts


So....I just can not live without a camera. I tried and I just can not do it. Do you have any idea how many pictures I have missed just this week. I tried to save money and took my way expensive camera to be repaired only to be told it would cost several hundred dollars, would be shipped off, and would have no guarentee. So, I did what any rational mom would do and but a camera on the spot. I love my new toy. It is so small and user friendly and has not left my hands for over 5 minutes.

In different news, Chunky got his hair cut for the summer. I think he looks so much better with short hair (much more boyish), but his hair length is a constant battle between Chunky's parents. I won this time!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Chunky looks so grown up. Becoming a little Jairo! Love you pictures, your good at capturing life.
Love ya Ladie!

amy f. said...

Oh, he looks so cute and grown-up in this picture. I love the little button down plaid shirt!