Saturday, May 17, 2008

Winter Wonderland

I am now commiting to only post when Chunky is sleeping. While attempting to post the pictures, I noticed he was being a little too quiet. My entire living room, including my child, the floor, the way too expensive pottery barn for kids chair, all of the toys and sofas are covered in baby powder. If my camera was working, you would be peeing on yourself laughing at all of the things needing to be cleaned and Chunky's white hair, eyelashes, clothes, etc,etc. Yet another blogging lesson learned. On the positive side, my house now smells baby powder fresh. (Some people pay big bucks for that)!

2 comments:

Renay said...

Oh my-that once happened to me while on the computer too but it was red ink and it looked like a massacre (it was when Jake was 2ish:-)

a said...

Oh, how funny! I wish your camera was working! :)