Thursday, May 15, 2008

Everybody Is Doing It and I Don't Like Being Left Behind

After seeing just how many people have a blog, I am breaking down and getting one of my own so I can steal away just as much time from fellow bloggers as you have stolen from me by making me check these silly things daily (okay every couple of hours). I promise nothing fancy as I have no idea what I am doing and I am not married to a computer guy. But I do promise to make you laugh.....sometimes! Thought for the day....is it time for me to join weight watchers when the minute I walk into the door, my son greets me with "Jello Belly"? I am still wondering as I am eating my nutty bar!

5 comments:

Renay said...

Hey Kristy! I've got to get you some tech help as it was a real trik to find your comments spot...but I AM SO HAPPY you started a blog too! I can't wait to read some witty posts from you;-) I need to get you an invite to my journey blog-is it just your email address that I know that you signed up with for blogger?

Lindsay said...

No more mentioning Nutty Bars around the pregnant lady with a kid who has a peanut allergy...got it?? GOT IT?? Don't mention peanut products and nobody gets hurt. :)

Glad to have you on the bandwagon...and, yes, it's time for you to join WW, if we're going to fit very many more people on this wagon. Especially as I start to swell. :)

Jessica said...

I love ya girl! Looking forward to being into touch through our blogs. I have to say you know I'm NOT good at calling my friends very often. So, I'm going to work on that. In the mean time this will help us stay in each others loop.

a said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Mom said...

JELLO BELLY?? HMMM And just who has gotten more bubbles blown on their JELLO BELLY?? Oh well , I've been called worse things in my life! (LOL!) Love, Mom