Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Fun Day At The Cove






Thanks to some free tickets from the local radio station (and my wonderful stupid trivia knowledge), we were able to enjoy the day at Tropicanoe Cove. I have been putting this off for a while, fearing that Chunky would want to ride on the big slides. However, he did wonderful today and I cant wait to take him back. He loved the little dolphin slide and went down about 1000 times! He also loved pulling the rope and getting me soaked. He thought the tubes in the lazy river were bumper boats and loved colliding into other people. Did I mention the 3 hour nap he took. This merits a season pass! And speaking of big water slides, I went on the big slide today, and nearly drowned twice. Granted, I am a pretty good swimmer, but the tube kept shooting me out backwards, and the last time it flipped over at the end. I got my fill for the summer. My mom also came with us and Chunky and I had a wonderful time spending the day together with her!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Wanna SLIDE??? What a GREAT DAY!!

Love,
Mom

Lora said...

Looks like fun - so glad you had a great day! - Lora

Jessica said...

This was the first year I took L&H to the cove too. We had always did the smaller local pool. Looks like you had fun. As a mom I rate you 4.5 out of 5 stars, no one's perfect!See you soon.

amy f. said...

Looks like such a great time. I love that Chunky thought of the tubes on the lazy river as bumper boats. I'll have to remember that next time I'm on with Alex.

a said...

It looks like you all had a great day! Yay!