Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Chunky!





My little boy turned 4 today. The picture in the orange shirt was taken this morning. It feels like just yesterday I held him for the first time and I still get to hold him today. There is no better feeling. I know that he is only on loan from God, but I thank God daily for every minute that he lets me have with him. He has made me laugh so hard that I thought I would never stop, made me cry tears of joy (and a few of frustration) and made me love so hard that I thought my heart might break. People say that being a mom is the hardest job that you can ever have...and trust me I have a few jobs behind my belt, but the benefits are endless! Thanks for always making me smile Chunky...my beautiful, beautiful boy! By the way if you just feel like crying....listen to the song that I picked for him before he was born. It is by Carolyn Arends and is called "We've been waiting for you". It expresses everything I can not put into words. Make sure to hug your kids today!

4 comments:

Mom said...

testing mom

Mom said...

Happy Birthday Turtle!

Today brings back thoughts too of what it was like the first time i held you, and how much love and joy you have brought to me these past four years. My birthday wish for you today is that God will always be watching over you and protect you, and that we will all be blessed with many many many more years of watching you grow into a "Big Boy". I love you more than you will ever know! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my lil TURTLE! Love, (MUCHO,MUCHO), ITA (Yes, boo, I am crying as usual, just to let u know too, how very much I love you!! Thank you for blessing me with such a beautiful grandson!! Love,Mom

amy f. said...

What a sweet birthday post....Happy Birthday, Chunky! His life in review with pics is so cute. You are a WONDFERUL mom, Kristy!

Jessica said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUNKY!
God only gave him to you on loan because he knew how much you'd love him and how well you'd take care of him!