Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sex after kids?

Often my friends post about funny things kids do or say at home. Just FYI ...despite the title, this is a clean post! So, this morning around 9 hubby and I are sitting on the sofa and Chunky decides to sit on my lap to watch TV. Hubby makes a friendly comment, "There is something about the way you smell this morning that is turning me on", at this exact moment Chunky decides to stand up on the sofa, stick his butt in hubby's face and proceeds to fart! Can we say ruin any kind of moment! Not that there was any chance of anything happening this morning, but really...now I understand why such a book was written. Hope this post makes everyone laugh!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL!! I love this! and I love you! :)

amy f. said...

This is hilarious...and girl, what's this scent that you're emitting???

a said...

That is so funny. :)

Jessica said...

Yeah, what scent did you have going on? You better be careful how and where you wear that secent! :))

Mom said...

well, it could have been even more embarassing. when I took Turtle to the dollar store the other day, he waited till we got in the middle of the store and says loudly to me (and repeated it 3 times)DID U FART!!!?? Needless to say, I wanted to crawl quietly out of the store. Great timing Chunky!!

Love, Ita